- Lubricate the walking deck-decreases the friction on your motor during use. A dry deck is the most common problem to controller and drive motor damage and failure.
- LUBRICANT-NEVER use WD40, 3 In One Oil, Vaseline or any non approved treadmill belt lubricant. For best results use manufacture recommended lubricant.
- LUBRICANT APPLICATION: Check under the walk belt to see if debris needs to be cleaned. If so clean the deck first prior to applying lube. Apply lube under the walk belt directly on the walk deck in a zig zag pattern from left to right. Apply from the front to back of the walk deck, under the walk belt. Walk throughout the deck for a few minutes so that the lubricant applies to the entire belt and deck.
Belt shifting to the right or left?
Slipping while walking?
Make sure you never over tighten the walking belt.
Walk Belt slipping - Checking Tension: both sides of the belt should lift equally in the center of the walk deck, about 3" lift, lifting both sides at the same time. Once tension is correct go to teh back of teh walk belt with your allen key and fine tune the right and left sides as directed in shifting right or left as described above.
- Shifting Right- if the belt is shifting slightly right you can try tightening the rear RIGHT roller bolt.
- Shifting Left- try tightening the rear LEFT roller bolt.